Things are going to get crazy at the 2012 Fall SMC SalesCamp when Meredith Oliver, Melinda Brody and John Palumbo bring their unique brand of sales training and enthusiasm to Martin’s West on Thursday, October 25 starting at 8 a.m. and going until noon. You will leave energized and empowered!
Learn how to:
- Stay focused, positive and result-oriented when the environment swirling around is distracting, negative, and full of obstacles.
- Optimize online marketing and maximize social media to strengthen relationships and stay way ahead of the competition.
- Actualize powerful closing techniques that create a fire within the buyer. Know what prospects want to hear and when they need to hear it in order to close more effectively, efficiently and more often.
- Sell like a Master Closer. Learn from top producers from around the nation. These salespeople are achieving amazing sales per month – discover their secrets.
- Stop negotiating and start selling. Harness the ability to make influential and persuasive presentations that lead to massive results.
The selling rules have changed
Bigger, bolder, and better than any sales training you’ve ever experienced, the Rock Your Sales Team is back on tour with a new program that will totally reinvent and reinvigorate your sales. Back in Black 2012 is a high-energy and fast-paced program loaded with selling solutions for prospecting, building relationships on- and off-line, and closing the deal. Ideal for all sales professionals, this course analyzes the logic behind customer objections, reveals the secrets used by master closers, and teaches the systematic approach to presenting that minimizes objections in order to maximize sales. Obtain the sales advantage necessary to survive and thrive in today’s marketplace. Leave with new ideas that will translate into immediate sales. Get ready to be Back in Black.
Rock your sales
This hard-hitting seminar will focus on the skills, attitudes, and knowledge necessary to take your bottom line Back in Black and give your sales the boost they need. Get ready to be inspired, motivated, and armed with powerful closing strategies and secrets to make 2012 your best year yet.
This year’s event could NOT be possible without the combined efforts of our generous sponsors: huge thank you to Move Up America, Lakeside Title Company, M & T Bank, Wells Fargo, Ryland Homes, Bozzuto Homes, Algeco Williams Scotsman, Sun Trust, Wormald, New Home Development Strategies, Lennar Homes and The Baltimore Sun Media Group.